Política de cookies
A cookie It is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is adapting the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what are the cookiesThat store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way it fights spam.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each uses its own social network cookies so you can click on buttons type I like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policycookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place you should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser remember its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. As Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link. For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies please contact us via the contact section.